|Responsible||MAYANTIGO MARRERO ESCOBAR hereinafter "carteling.com"|
|Purpose||Respond to requests made through the website, manage the sending of information, manage your online purchases, register as a user.|
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party and execution of a pre-contract/contract|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties except under legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to respond to your request.|
|Rights||You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of processing, data portability and not to be subject to individualized automated decisions.|
|Additional Information||You can consult additional information on Data protection on our website.|
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for processing your data is carteling.com:
|Identity||MAYANTIGO MARRERO ESCOBAR - 78699664N|
|Address||Calle el rey y la queen 18, 38205 - La Laguna - Spain|
carteling.com informs the user that the data they provide us through browsing our website, the contact form or sending emails will be processed by carteling.com and that said treatment is included in the Record of processing activities managed by carteling.com in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is your personal data used for?
- Send you the information and provide you with the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide you with information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, carteling.com may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. These notifications will be made to inform about changes in our services or products or in our legal conditions policies.
- Process your purchase online through our platform.
- Send you the newsletter when you are subscribed, with the offers, activities and promotions of carteling.com and the sector that may be of interest to you.
Google, including all its tools, comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in accordance with the provisions of the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from member countries. of the European Union.
www.carteling.com will endeavor at all times to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the User's consent for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if they continue browsing our page they give their consent for the installation of cookies. Acceptance of the installation of cookies entails acceptance of the conservation of the IP address in the records of www.carteling.com, along with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given. . You can obtain more information in our “Cookies Policy”.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by carteling.com is based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract/contract to send you the information and provide you with the requested service, for the management of your online purchase and to register you as a registered user, not being possible otherwise.
How long do we keep your data?
The data to send you the information or provide you with the service you request through the various forms available on our website, to manage your online purchase through our platform, and your registration as a user will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in place. in force, and once completed during the legal prescription period.
What type of data do we process about our users?
carteling.com processes the following categories of data:
- a) Data from users who fill out any of the available forms: The personal data that carteling.com requests include:
- Identification data: name and surname, telephone number, postal and email address
- Data related to the application
- b) Data of users who register on our platform:
- Identification data: Name and surname, postal and electronic address, telephone number, billing address.
- c) Data of users who make a purchase:
- Identification data: Title, name, surname, postal and electronic address, telephone number, billing address.
- Transaction data: Products purchased and means of payment.
- d) Data from users who browse our website: Data provided by cookies and Google Analytics.
Only those over 16 years of age can provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to carteling.com and declares that he or she is over 16 years of age, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The personal data processed by carteling.com may be mandatory or voluntary.
Voluntary information is that which the user is not obliged to provide to contact us.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) or with the word (required) in our forms are mandatory to complete; refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of providing the service or responding to your request.
In the event that you provide us with data from third parties, you declare that you have their consent and you undertake to transfer the information that we provide you in this clause, exempting carteling.com from any type of obligation. However, carteling.com may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed, adopting the diligence measures established in the data protection regulations.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except under legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to respond to your request.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
The user can exercise the following rights before carteling.com:
- a) Access your personal data.
- b) Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- c) Request the deletion or cancellation of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- d) Oppose your treatment.
- e) Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided for in the regulations are met.
- f) Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- g) Prevent being subject to automated decisions.
- h) Revoke the consents granted.
To exercise their rights, the user must send a writing in which they indicate the right they wish to exercise and accompany a document proving their identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. You can make this request either by postal mail to: carteling.com Calle el rey y la Reina 18, 38205 - La Laguna - Spain, or to the following e-mail address:.
carteling.com must respond to the request to exercise rights within a period of one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) when they consider that carteling.com has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize in www.aepd.es.
Is my data safe?
carteling.com has a current contract with the Hosting company OVH for the hosting of its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures.
carteling.com guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data taking into account its confidential nature.
carteling.com is committed to ensuring that said data remains secret, treating it with the utmost confidentiality, and declares that it has implemented in its information system the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/ 679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
All data provided through our platform is done through a secure protocol. Our website has an SSL certificate that allows an encrypted connection to be established when a user visits our website and exchanges information with us.
Do you need an account and/or password?
The user can register on our website, for this it is essential to create an account. It is the user's responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the account information, including the password, as well as each and every activity that occurs therein.
The user has the obligation to inform carteling.com immediately in the event of illegitimate use of his or her account or password, or if any security-related problem occurs, by sending an email to
Links to other websites
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites that do not belong to our entity, carteling.com will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on the user's computer. .